Family Life

Guest Jackieleanne

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 10

“Beth, Mattie come on we need to get going” I hear dad yell to us,

“Coming” mum shouts back as she picks Chloe up in her arms while I take Dylan and Katie in my arms before following mum out the door,

“Daddy” Katie squeals holding her hands out for him as she sees him by the car she’s such a daddy’s girl,

“hey babygirl” he says taking her from me and kissing her softly on the forehead before looking up at me “you got everything?” he asks me as he puts her down in her carseat,

“Yea” I say smiling

“mummy I want to walk” Dylan says squirming in my arms, I put him down on the floor but take hold of his hands,

“you can do son but we are going in the car now can you remember where we are going?” Lucas asks him as he takes his other hand as we make our way to the other side of the car,

“Disney world” he squeals as me and Lucas laugh,

“Yea were going to Disney to meet Mickey Mouse are you three going to have fun” I say as Lucas places him in the car next to his sisters before we climb in next to them,

“Yea!” they scream clapping their hands together,

“Right lets get going then we don’t want to miss the plane” dad laughs as he starts the car.

“Mummy can I sit next to granddad and grandma” Chloe asks me as we go to take our seats on the plane

“Yea sure sweetie here mum” I say handing her to mum before strapping Dylan in as Lucas straps Katie in before we sit down either side of them,

“Grandad stop it” I hear Chloe squeal from behind us I look around to see dad attacking her with kisses, I smile softly at the scene behind me,

“Tony” mum scolds but I can tell she is trying to hold back her laughter,

“Right who wants a sweet” I say to Katie and Dylan

“Me” they both squeal

“Yea me two” Lucas says smiling,

“I meant the kids” I laugh at him “Now you two remember not to eat it until the plane starts moving ok” I tell them as I reach down into my bag.

Archived