What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

Well I'm in Year 6 still at Primary cos I is lil ^_^ But I'm starting High school this September and am going for the day in a couple of weeks. Gee its a *huge* school, over 100 classrooms :wacko: Eek! And I have to stay in school till year 11 and sixth form to take my GCSE's. :P

Emily from your posts I thought you were an adult! You're posts are very sensible and mature, you should be proud!

I'm in year 9.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop it Jess, Im the same age as you, now you're making me feel old :P lol. Aww I remember my first day in year 7. I was so nervous that I'd get lost or something. I laugh at myself now when I think back to it.

I'm in year 12.

Wow we are all around the same year!

Well I'm in Year 6 still at Primary cos I is lil ^_^ But I'm starting High school this September and am going for the day in a couple of weeks. Gee its a *huge* school, over 100 classrooms :wacko: Eek! And I have to stay in school till year 11 and sixth form to take my GCSE's. :P

Emily from your posts I thought you were an adult! You're posts are very sensible and mature, you should be proud!

I'm in year 9.

Really? Thanks, I try to post maturely, and act maturely, guess its paying off!

Archived