What year are you in at school?

Guest -Emily-

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is high school fun?

NO! Lol, i don't mean to put you off but enjoy primary while you can! At first they tried to ease us into the changes, but for me when i was about half way through the term in yr 7 i started to notice how much homework i was getting and that i didn't have a lot of spare time. Now that i'm in yr 9 i kissed my social life goodbye while i was doing my exam block. Then next year i have to do my S.C. It's going to be great <_< O well i guess it will pay off in the end......

Is high school fun?

Hell Yes!! I've never had so much fun in my whole life, although now i'm in Yr 10 and in the top academic class things have cooled down a bit but we still make it a good time. It's so awesome, you get to meet so many new people and experience so many new things, it really is the best time you'll have in your life, but i'll say this enjoy Year 8 and 9 because going into year 10 we have so much homework and stuff like that. I'll give you this piece of advice, just dont be nervous because that will only make things harder, talk to new people, try different things and if your school is anything like ours you'll have a blast.

I am a Year 11 and go to school in NZ and there is about 400 classroom now that makes everyone lost and you can drop out in year 12 but I am not Hell yeh High school is the last and final step of your school days

Archived