H&A has the hottest girls and boys

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know that Chris was never the best actor, but I personally never agreed with his... fetching nickname.

Oh I definitely did, and still do! To me he literally seems like a prop most of the time! Maybe he's more comfortable doing comedy? I haven't seen the Kath and Kim sketches but it wouldn't surprise me. Sometimes guys that age are really uncomfortable with the whole 'heart throb' thing.

I agree completely. They should cast on the basis of talent not looks. In my opinion Jessica Tovey is a perfect e.g. (belle) She may be typically "pretty" but the girl has proven that she has talent. Lynne (Irene) is also a great e.g she can act the socks off most of the young beautiful cast any day!

I agree with you there! Just look at my sig. They have majority of beautiful girls and sexy guys! Better looking ones then Neighbours. Then again, Home and Away has more teens to go with its viewer targets...

They dont have so many teens I think, there are only about 3-4 teen in Home and away, the rest are 20 and over

Archived