H&A has the hottest girls and boys

Guest Tamxxx

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^

Lucas, Maddie, Cassie, Ric and Belle are all teens. And you could classify Martha, Robbie, Tasha and Kim as teens 'cos well, they are still in their teens.

So I do think they have quite a bit.

Although I think Luc, Mattie and Belle are the only ones who are really teens, the others are played by older actors. Sharni Vinson and Isabel Lucas are both 22 I think, I'm pretty sure Jodi, Chris and Jason are about that age too. I think Mark Furze might still be 19, but I'm not sure.

I watched the episode last night where Sharni appeared as Summer, a friend of Hayley's from university. She looked mid twenties then, IMO and that was... over 3 years ago.

I think she looks older than she is, but she does a good job playing a teenager. At first I thought it seemed awkward having someone who was obviously so much older pretending to hang around with school kids, but now I hardly notice at all. She deserves credit for that IMO.

Archived