H&A has the hottest girls and boys

Guest Tamxxx

I don't mind there being good looking actors in H&A (hell, when they do walk around in bikinis and boardies, I'm certainly not complaining), but if they can't act there, their loooks don't make up for the fact that they're an example of terrible casting (ala Jack).

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do, simply because no matter how many 'interesting' storylines they try to give him, it doesn't detract away from the fact that as a character, Jack is bland and boring and I think that that is down to the actor.

I disagree, I think it's down to the scripts and stories, he might have had some story lines that were interesting, but the character development has never really been focused on when it comes to the Holdens.

Well I disagree with you TabbyCool. Many of the other characters have been crap storylines but do manage to do something with them. Ella Scott Lynch for example single handedly rescued that horrendous paternity gate stoyline. She acted her socks off.

I agree with Liz, I don't think Paul is that good an actor. He has been given some interesting stoylines but he never manages to get out of first gear with his acting IMO.

I disagree, I think it's down to the scripts and stories, he might have had some story lines that were interesting, but the character development has never really been focused on when it comes to the Holdens.

Well I disagree with you TabbyCool. Many of the other characters have been crap storylines but do manage to do something with them. Ella Scott Lynch for example single handedly rescued that horrendous paternity gate stoyline. She acted her socks off.

I agree with Liz, I don't think Paul is that good an actor. He has been given some interesting stoylines but he never manages to get out of first gear with his acting IMO.

I think that's spot on actually. I feel like he started off really well, with lots of charisma and potential, but then just sort of stayed on the same level and hasn't really taken off as a character. I hope that changes, because I really liked him to begin with.

Agreed, Claire Louise. It's just like Kim. He had the same expression no matter what, and I can't see him pull of any "heavy" storylines. Watching him worry about losing his hearing after the spider-stunt was cringe worthy enough,

It didn't help that it was such a rubbish storyline! It was so bad it was laughable. Can't agree with you about Kim though - for me, he started off badly and has only really improved slightly in recent months (the storyline about his mother stands out for me personally). But even now, I can't say I really like him, or his acting abilities!

Archived