Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

lol I love Jack and Martha! they make a good looking couple and Jack how sexy is he!!

I feel like they are just like 'together' and not really together you know? like they are still fun but not like they were before when they were playing pranks on eachother and then got together. They don't seem to be kissing or nething (n i'm not a perv) but is it because of her (Jodi) bf?

BUT it was cute that he admitted he knew about the gun because he chose her over his job and didnt want her to go down for Joshs murder because he loves her.

I just want them to have more fun with eachother like before and maybe not rush into the marriage front and babies.

Overall lol I love jack and martha ?(they are one of my fav couples next to Sally and Flynn!)

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So frustrating last night. As much as I understand her worry, Martha seemed totally out of character last night. At first she totally didn't seem the type to get so hung up over him not calling her, going grocery shopping and cleaning. Last night she did all of it.

Not only has she completely changed from when she first came to the bay, I recon she has changed heaps since Jack came. Aww....at least it was really cute when he finally came home. And the grocery shopping thing was sweet.

lol i love jack and martha! they make a good looking couple and jack how sexy is he!!

i feel like they are just like 'together' and not really together you know? like they are still fun but not like they were before when they were playing pranks on eachother and then got together. They don't seem to be kissing or nething (n i'm not a perv) but is it because of her (jodi) bf?

I agree about that they are just "together" and not really together cuz they don't act like a couple anymore not much anyway which is kinda sad,lol, but i still love them.

I think Martha has changed a little bit since she arrived. But the reason for the change is probably because she is in love now. She wasn't when she first arrived. And when you love a person, you tend to worry about them a lot.

So frustrating last night. As much as I understand her worry, Martha seemed totally out of character last night. At first she totally didn't seem the type to get so hung up over him not calling her, going grocery shopping and cleaning. Last night she did all of it.

Not only has she completely changed from when she first came to the bay, I recon she has changed heaps since Jack came. Aww....at least it was really cute when he finally came home. And the grocery shopping thing was sweet.

Can I ask what episode this was? =)

I think Martha has changed a little bit since she arrived. But the reason for the change is probably because she is in love now. She wasn't when she first arrived. And when you love a person, you tend to worry about them a lot.

The thing with bad character continuity is that if you dig hard enough you can always come up with some kind of explanation for it, but that doesn't mean it was intentional and not just rubbish development.

I think she was more worried about Jack not calling because she knew what Jack was going to be up to and how dangerous it could have been. As for the cleaning and shopping, well there was extreme conditions in that house given how bad it was. I think she did that out of complete necessity seeing as how she spends so much time there.

I'm really enjoying their relationship at the moment. It's nice and mature, and you can tell how much Jack and Martha care about each other.

Archived