Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

Even if something is happening off screen between Paul and Jodi, they cant let it filter on screen and to be fair to them, they haven't. Its ultimately limited storylines. As this thread shows, they have a lot of fans who like to see them together. I just want them to have a 'real', juicy storyline. I'm in the UK so have not heard anything, but does anyone know of any potential storylines for the future between them?

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are all getting worked up over nothing. Just because they dont have many kissing scenes, doesn't mean they hate each other in real life. Sure, Jodi's boyfriend once said in an interview that he didn't like her kissing scenes. But that interview was done when Jodi first started; before Paul even arrived.

Plus, if the writer/director tells them to kiss in a scene, they bloody well do what there told. They signed up for the show, so they do what there told. If i was the writer of the show and two of the actors came up to me and said 'we don't want to kiss each other', i'd be like seeya later then.

So like i said, i think you are all worrying over nothing. I'm sure Jodi and Paul are friends behind the scenes, but they probably (like everyone else) lead separate lives and don't feel the need to spend every waking minute with each other.

Archived