Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

Yeah, your right about the maturity of their relationship. It would be nice to seem them with a big storyline though, which could possibly put their relationship under strain- but they would eventually get through it.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm as much as I love them, they are starting to get just abit boring. Although the relationship seems to be more mature, it seems to me like they are acting more like they are 40. I guess that is from the lack of storylines. So they need to do something interesting.

Ohh I've got an idea. They should go to Noahs & get drunk because last time that did that it was hilarious! :P

yeh their relationship is very mature,, i think its getting a bit boring as well but thats just because they haven't had a storyline for a while..

they'll be involved heaps with the stalker, I reckon.

so they will be interesting AND mature... wot a combination!!

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. It was funny the first time but to have them drunk again would give the wrong impression (they've already done it twice). I do agree with you princess jessik about the storyline, but unlike everyone else i have a different opinion. They actually have had storylines but just crap ones. I think they need a happy storyline, and as corny as it sounds one where they actually show affection. Every other couple seem to get those scenes except them. And stop making them fight, it's horrible to watch!

They seem like a much less forced couple then Kim & Rachel. Kim & Rachel have no chemistry what so ever. To me they are pared because there is no one else for Rachel & Kim to be with unfortunately. But a picnic would be nice, as would a dinner. I think it would be nice for J & M, Rachel & Kim & Rob & Tasha to have a sit down dinner together @ the Pad. It could be interesting & sweet.

And stop making them fight, it's horrible to watch!

heheee. I disagree. I like it when they fight. Because then they have to make-up. Hahaha jokes :P lol

Last night, Tony commented that he meet that Luc (the naughty, sulky, rude one) when Jack was a teenager, part of the teenage angst-phase he called it. Would be interesting for that Jack to pop out once in a while. And I like Martha better when she is stubborn. It's good to watch her moods because she is so up & down. She goes from being so mad, to being a complete mess in tears and then to being flirty & happy.

Last night, Tony commented that he'd meet that Luc (the naughty, sulky, rude one) when Jack was a teenager, part of the teenage angst-phase he called it. Would be interesting for that Jack to pop out once in a while.

If i recall corectly he has. It scares me! lol. The sweet, loving guy was thrown out the window when he almost hit Corey, (over Martha of course) when he did it again to Jonah at the police station and when he confronted Peter, although that wasn't that bad. I do like it when he's being stubborn though, that very gorgeous pouty face gets me every time!:P *sighs*

^^

hahaa lol :P

It just seems abit fake for him to be portrayed as this guy who doesn't have a temper at all. I could imagine him getting really mad if someone was to go after his family or Martha. That would be sweet.

New interview with Jodi has been posted in the News Section. She only just briefly touchs on her character's love issues. I still am convinced something else is going on about that week don't know.

Anyway back on topic next week looks promising

Archived