Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

I get carried away with my posts too sometimes:p. No I don't think it's just a theory because I also read it in an interview that Jodi did, and she quoted her boyfriend on this, "doesn't like my kissing scenes". That being said, I don't think they had an argument, although Paul is a substantial amount older than Jodi. Every one was so caught up in Jack and Martha that they made up rumours about Paul and Jodi. One of them may have spoken to the scriptwriters about it? I ohnestly don't know. Although, it is a job and they do get paid to do it, so they should do whatever they're told. (It's not like it's a hard job kissing Paul O'brien:D)Anyway, I actually hope it's all entirely wrong and we get some action soon. God I sound preverted! Lol

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really think there is something going on behind the scenes too. Like maybe there were/is some kind of friction between Jodi and Paul and one of them spoken to the writers about it. And Jodi did say in an interview that her boyfriend Chris doesn't like her kisssing other guys and they are so in love so Jodi dont want to ruin it so they(writers) probably minimise their affection towards each other on screen.

Ever since this year I've always thought that but it could be completely wrong.And I hope it's not true.

Also from all the interviews I've read of them they don't seem to be that good friends off screen but who knows.

At parties off set. Like the MTV Awards. But I do agree with what has been said above. There are always piccys of Indi & Rhys together but never any of Jodi & Paul.

And Jodi did say in an interview that her boyfriend Chris doesn't like her kisssing other guys and they are so in love

I've seen piccys of her & her boyfriend. No offence, but Paul seems nicer. And he is better looking. lol :P

I think every Jack and and Martha fan would agree with you there, about Paul being the best looking, lol! I know every one is saying that they never take pictures together but to be ohnest i've only ever seen them in a few pictures together last year when Paul was new, and apart from that i don't think they have been in pictures together because they havn't even been at the same events!:P

^^

hmm that's a good point. I get the feeling that Paul seems friendly with Rhys even though there would be like an 8 year age gap.

I wish they would do a like a behind the scenes special of home & away, like they did after the 1st season of the OC. It would be very interesting to know behind the scenes sorta stuff.

Archived