Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Martha and Jack too!

But i think that they are so great because they haven't just jumped straight into a stable relationship. their storylines (what we've had of them so far, which i might add hasn't really been too many) have kept me in suspense waiting to find out if they will ever get together. Good script writing! And I feel that when the pair of them have been in the show for a longer time and have had more storylines together, it will give their characters more of a chance to shine through.

You know how in australia land Jack's house is now the bachelor pad, well, that must mean that Martha and Jack aren't going to be moving in together or getting married anytime soon. They've just set it up, so they're hardly going to add a woman in are they? That would make it an un-bachelor pad. lol And I think Jack would be staying there, seen as though it is kind of his house. Hummm....

I liked the will they wont the when thay first met! (even tho u knew that they would) I also liked it when they were apart cause u were willing them to get back together again! they look good together cuase they are both attractive! ( even though I have to say jack/paul is really fit) even though that makes me sound fickle!!! lol

They had great potential right at the beginning. I actually thought they had the snark that I loved so much when it came to Noah & Kit. If it had stuck like that then I feel that I would like them.

But the monkeys decided to change it and now I feel the snark love has been sucked out yet again. It's a shame because you just have to love the love/hate relationships!

I had to laugh in last nights ep. When Jack arrived at the party to tell them all to rack off, he spots Martha and starts dragging her off to his room so they can talk about the gun. And Martha obviously thinks that he wants to be 'naughty' and she's like 'oh the good stuff'. And then he kinda of just pushed her into the room and then she giggles and says 'ohh constable, shouldn't we wait until all the guests have gone'.

Get your mind out of the gutter girl. Anyways, i thought it was cute.

Archived