Martha and Jack Appreciation

Guest jack&martha

I had to laugh in last nights ep. When Jack arrived at the party to tell them all to rack off, he spots Martha and starts dragging her off to his room so they can talk about the gun. And Martha obviously thinks that he wants to be 'naughty' and she's like 'oh the good stuff'. And then he kinda of just pushed her into the room and then she giggles and says 'ohh constable, shouldn't we wait until all the guests have gone'.

Get your mind out of the gutter girl. Anyways, i thought it was cute.

yeh that was my fav. part, they were so cute

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate to be the one to bring this up again (so please bare with me) but after reading the incredibly detailed and lengthy debates that the previous pages have gone on to discuss i do agree that if you like this couple we should go on to discuss why or what we liked about them. I would also like to say that Jack and Martha are still a pretty new couple. Famous couples like Sally and Flynn and Hayley and Noah didn't just become like that over night. It took Hayley and Noah years before they finally realised they were ment to be and got married and then he was killed off shortly after. Jodi and Paul have both signed three year contracts and although of late there chemistry has seemed to have died or simmered down (anyone else see the shower bit) because other storylines are being pushed forward does not make them any less of the fabulous and i quote of all j&m fans (sexy, cute, sweet and totally georgeous) couple that they are. Media may bombard the public with images of certain people but that doesn't make you like them. If you like someone then you like them no matter what the main stream say (unless your a sheep) Jack and Martha also remind me of a young Shane and Angel. If anyone remembers that scene at the party where Angel really hated Shane? There's just something about those love/hate relationships. In closing i have been watching home and away for many, many years and to me Jack and Martha seem to be one of those couples who just have the x factor and not just because of the way they look. They have a certain spark about them and there relationship is full of enough drama to keep all their fans happy. Give them some time to develop and again if you don't like them please do not post nasty things on this thread. THANKYOU

I hate to be the one to bring this up again (so please bare with me) but after reading the incredibly detailed and lengthy debates that the previous pages have gone on to discuss i do agree that if you like this couple we should go on to discuss why or what we liked about them. I would also like to say that Jack and Martha are still a pretty new couple. Famous couples like Sally and Flynn and Hayley and Noah didn't just become like that over night. It took Hayley and Noah years before they finally realised they were ment to be and got married and then he was killed off shortly after. Jodi and Paul have both signed three year contracts and although of late there chemistry has seemed to have died or simmered down (anyone else see the shower bit) because other storylines are being pushed forward does not make them any less of the fabulous and i quote of all j&m fans (sexy, cute, sweet and totally georgeous) couple that they are. Media may bombard the public with images of certain people but that doesn't make you like them. If you like someone then you like them no matter what the main stream say (unless your a sheep) Jack and Martha also remind me of a young Shane and Angel. If anyone remembers that scene at the party where Angel really hated Shane? There's just something about those love/hate relationships. In closing i have been watching home and away for many, many years and to me Jack and Martha seem to be one of those couples who just have the x factor and not just because of the way they look. They have a certain spark about them and there relationship is full of enough drama to keep all their fans happy. Give them some time to develop and again if you don't like them please do not post nasty things on this thread. THANKYOU

Agreed!

Agreed!! You say it girl! lol

I love, love/hate relationships, they are great, Veronica & Logan, Pacey & Joey, Buffy & Spike ect are good examples..BUT Martha and Jack are not. Their supposed love/hate was forced on us by the writers, it didn't happen naturally. First of all, Jack never hated Martha, it was Martha who annoyingly hated Jack, and for no reason! Their first meeting, he showed up at the party to tell them to be quiet (doing his job) and she went off at him, and after that gave him attitude, and the poor guy did nothing to deserve that. Okay some might argue it was because she didn't want to admit her feelings, and that's fine and all, but it was no real love/hate relationship. Besides the hate part lasted all but 5 seconds (A true love/hate relationship lasts longer than that), than they became a couple, broke up 2 secs later, she was about to leave town with a guy she just met and than when she found out his a pyshco declared her love for Jack. It's always all about her. I don't completely hate them as a couple, i just don't understand why so many people are acting like they're the new supercouple of Tv.

I love, love/hate relationships, they are great, Veronica & Logan, Pacey & Joey, Buffy & Spike ect are good examples..BUT Martha and Jack are not. Their supposed love/hate was forced on us by the writers, it didn't happen naturally. First of all, Jack never hated Martha, it was Martha who annoyingly hated Jack, and for no reason! Their first meeting, he showed up at the party to tell them to be quiet (doing his job) and she went off at him, and after that gave him attitude, and the poor guy did nothing to deserve that. Okay some might argue it was because she didn't want to admit her feelings, and that's fine and all, but it was no real love/hate relationship. Besides the hate part lasted all but 5 seconds (A true love/hate relationship lasts longer than that), than they became a couple, broke up 2 secs later, she was about to leave town with a guy she just met and than when she found out his a pyshco declared her love for Jack. It's always all about her. I don't completely hate them as a couple, i just don't understand why so many people are acting like they're the new supercouple of Tv.

I must admit i do dislike it when Martha gets mad at Jack. That night at the party she was only annoyed because Rob and Tash drove her half inasne trying to set her up. Please explain what you mean by saying that Martha and Jack's relationship was forced by writers and didn't happen naturally? When a sciptwriter produces the lines how on earth is it ment to develop any other way. It was not forced onto any one and if you don't like them then that's respectfully your opinion. The hate part lasted the entire time they were in between a relationship and if you had of watched carefully they had some very nasty arguments where the hate was coming from both sides. When she found out Corey was a phycho she and Jack didn't get back together until the season finale at least two and half months later! While i do enjoy a good debate i don't want to have keep defending this couple on their own appreciation thread. If any one thinks they are the new supercouple of t.v then congratulations for i totally agree and if you don't then i hope you find a couple that make you happy.

Archived