Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

awwwwww......it was soooo sad.... I hated that they split. ....and then they had to go and cut to Cassie and Ric......puke...puke....puke....I am mortified.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i totally agree with you there, it was a touching moment ruined by ric and cassie. Oh its not fair i want them to get back together already and i know that doesnt happen...how funny are we getting all sad about Irene and Barry when its only a tv show, i think its cos we're all such romantics :D

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwwwww......it was soooo sad.... I hated that they split. ....and then they had to go and cut to Cassie and Ric......puke...puke....puke....I am mortified.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i totally agree with you there, it was a touching moment ruined by ric and cassie. Oh its not fair i want them to get back together already and i know that doesnt happen...how funny are we getting all sad about Irene and Barry when its only a tv show, i think its cos we're all such romantics :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That was so sad and fuelled with i'll always love you that brought a tear to eye's.

maybe we are romatics ,also it ome's to the fact we wanna see our fav chachters happy, i've said i've not knoen a soap to break up a couple a least once. have faith

I hope you are right buffygirl. I feel quite protective of them, and really want it to work out for them. It's totally illogical, but I love them as a couple. They are great characters and are played by very good actors, so a happy ending, with ups and downs along the way of course, this is a soap,:P would be ideal.Why should the youngsters have the monoploy on romance anyway?

I hope you are right buffygirl. I feel quite protective of them, and really want it to work out for them. It's totally illogical, but I love them as a couple. They are great characters and are played by very good actors, so a happy ending, with ups and downs along the way of course, this is a soap,:P  would be ideal.Why should the youngsters have the monoploy on romance anyway?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do not think it is illogical. There is a wealth of fondness for Irene amongst the viewers, particularly the older and the more long standing viewers. Barry is endearing himself to people as he shows his softer side, particuly his love for his son, and also his love and care for Irene. This split does not seem very realistic to me. My reading of both of them as chaarcters says to me that they would find a compromise around this issue or at least explore some alternatives. The love and affection they have for each other is very evident and I am very sorry that they have split. My fondness for Irene, and more recently my fondness for Barry makes me want it towork out for them. You are not alone in hoping that this is temporary.

I know what you mean. When you like somone you want things to be nice for them. It was a stupid reason for a split IMO. It's all a bit silly though, our reactions I mean, as this is not real life, whatever impresson some of us give sometimes, we do know that. :P I mean, I want Peter to come back with Clare, I want KK to return with the baby, I want Barry and Irene to get married, and I want Flynn to have a miraculous recovery, but it won't happen. Hopeing and wishing is OK though I reckon. :D

Archived