Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what we are all a little crazy getting so upset about Barry and Irene as it is only a soap...but hey you guys are right we are romantics at heart!! :D

****Keep Barry and irene together!!****

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: I suspect most of us are in what you might call the "mature" bracket,cough,so we like the idea that love, romance etc.. does not stop when you hit 30, 40, 50, etc....I think they have wasted Irene and Barry, it was almost as if they did not know what to do with them, or forgot about them. The potential is endless for good stories, funnny, sad, dramatic, romantic, but middle aged romance doesn't do much for the ratings I am afraid. :( I really hope they get back together and get some good juicy, and steamy, :wink: stories. :D

:lol: Well I hope it isn't going to stop for me, :P and you may be right about the hopeful 40 something aspect. :P I just think they have that intangible whatever it is which makes onscreen couples work. The writers would be daft if they did nothing with it, and after all the bad luck both of them have had in their lives it would be good to see a positive outcome for them. I would love to see Reenie on the cover of TV Week. :D

:lol: I suspect most of us are in what you might call the "mature" bracket,cough,so we like the idea that love, romance etc.. does not stop when you hit 30, 40, 50, etc....I think they have wasted Irene and Barry, it was almost as if they did not know what to do with them, or forgot about them. The potential is endless for good stories, funnny, sad, dramatic, romantic, but middle aged romance doesn't do much for the ratings I am afraid. :( I really hope they get back together and get some good juicy, and steamy, :wink: stories. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey who are you calling "mature"....LOL?

This UNDER 30 quite likes them you know. And the thought of Irene and Barry doing "steamy" ...well the mind boggles. :lol:

They'll get back together, it's a crime to be single in Summer Bay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Couldn't have put it better myself. Besides, who else is Irene going to end up with? Barry and Irene are destined to be together and it's only a matter of time before they return to each other. By the way, where is Barry living now? Does he have a house of his own or something??

Archived