Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

kim still lives at irene's but I don 't now if barry still lives there

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Barry moved out in July, I am not sure whre he lives now. I hope he is not sleeping in his car like Kane did. :P Mind you he seems to spned his time either at Noahs, in the diner or at Irene's.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the Uk he moves out if Irenes in 2 weeks time.

It's a shame...but the next few months of stories are so good that I did forgive the awesome Mr DB......However, I have high hopes that all will be well in the new year in OZ..and he will be restored to The Beach House where he should be......assuming it has not been blown away in the cyclone.....it had flippin well better not have been and he flippin well better had be back there.....Or I will be whipping up one of JP's hate trains .....

he will be restored to The Beach House where he should be......assuming it has not been blown away in the cyclone.....it had flippin well better not have been

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a feeling the Beach House will have been given a miraculous makeover when we return in 2006 just like when we returned in 1996. The 1995 season finale is very similar to the 2005 one:

Girl gets involved with cult - Tasha and Selina

Young girl gets involved with old man - Amanda and Beth's dad, Marilyn and Fisher

Positive test results - Kelly for HIV, Leah for pregnancy (same house)

Potential death - Shane is knocked off his motorbike, FLynn says he is ready to die

When we returned in 1996 there was a brand new Beach House so maybe history is about to repeat :P

A re- furbished Beach House would be good, Irene deserves some new things. A fitted Kitchen would be nice, and a new paint job, nothing too ostentatious and something very tasteful...maybe they should get Changing Rooms or Better Homes and Gardens on the job....LOL...I also want to see Barry back as a resident at The Beach House.... although I think others may be right that it will be a long and winding road for them, possibly including some more drama about Kerry Hyde. As long as they end up together again I shall be happy (and I won't have to take out a contract on a certain script producer. :wacko::lol::lol: )

Archived