Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

He gave me the idea for my screen name!

Tulips fan fic sees Barry popping the big question. Its so sweet. I hope she writes some more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did you get that cool avatar, i couldnt find it with the others did you get it from somewhere else? :cool:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks I really like this avatar too. Though I am changing it this week due to it not being christmas anymore.

Ms Becky made it. She makes the best avatars. You will find them in the creativity forum under christmas icons...she has made loads... including these...

class7cs.pnghyde8na.gif

irene2re.giflynne2pb.gif

lynnm1bf.gifirenebarry1iv.gif

I am saving some of them for next christmas. :P Although hopefully we will have a few wedding pics that she can do by then :wink::D

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There wasn't any chemistry anymore between Irene and Barry. The best part was when they got together, that was brilliant. It was probably just hard to make their relationship last. It is a shame though, I loved them together.

There was oooodles of chemistry...the writers just wasted them as a couple...if you watch the upcoming epsiodes...even though they are apart...the chemistry is still there...and by the end of season episodes....which are May in the UK....they are getting closer and closer again....or mayb e thats wishful thinking.

awwwwww......it was soooo sad.... I hated that they split. ....and then they had to go and cut to Cassie and Ric......puke...puke....puke....I am mortified.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I watched it tonight i was almost in tears, they have so much potential.

I thought i'd ask i just read that Ivar my be leaving. i know what rumors are like, but does anyone know how long a contract did he sign up for.

Archived