Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

I love 'em, they are funny, caring, realistc - well most of the time theyare, this is a soap:P,and they have the XYZ factor on screen. So I wish they would hurry up and get them back together,  so that we can heave a sigh of relief, go awwwww, and then talk about something else. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Talk about something else? Like what? This is an important and vital topic I will have you know. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Quite right! this a discussion and we love discussing about these two :o . so is that alright can we please carry on :glare: lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Too right....I mean what else IS there to talk about? They are far more interesting than Leah and Dan, or Robbie and Tasha etc.. though Flynn and Sally do come a close second. OMG, I hope they dont kill off poor barry like they have Flynn. :o

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here in the UK barry and Irene have literally just split and Kim is now searching for his mother...i tell ya i was so gutted when they split it just didnt seem right or worthwhile, and as its been mentioned these two are such a good couple and much better than tash and Robbie and certainly twenty million times better than Ric and Cassie, i agree that the only couple to come close to barry and Irene are Sally and Flynn.

I'd also like to add that as with all soaps when a couple finally gets together the scripwriters always seem to split them up later down the line...so not fair when we love them so!!

I totally agree with you both there, Other than Irene and Barry, Sally and Flynn defiintaly come in second better couple to talk about!

Lou-le-Belle, as others have said when they split it was contrived, you would have thought at their age the'd come to a compoimise.

I'm looking forward to the Kim's search for his mother storyline to unfold, maybe we'll get to know and understand Barry better prehaps realise why he is the way he is.

Barrenfan, I hope they do not kill off our Barry, if Ivar ever left he'll proberly end up in jail :o btw we can't be worrying about things that may not happen let's just wait and see if they get back together first. as you guy's have said they getting close again and poor old Baz ani't got a place of his own yet :lol:

The writers made a lot of stupid decisions last year, splitting these two up, and then not getting them back together have to rate as two of the stupidest decisions of the year!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There have been stupider decisons, but yeah this was pretty stupid.

I still think it will be a no no for them to get back together, thats just my hunch.Sorry guys :P

Are Lynne and Ivar off doing other things at present? Or were they doing stage stuff in October or November? I noticed towards the end of last year they were in fewer episodes and the ones they were in were all in the same venue..which suggests they were shot on the same day. Last week they were in three episodes but they were all at tho hospital so that suggests they were shot on the same day. So far this week they have only been in one episode and had very few scenes. If they are doing other work does anyone know what it is? Or did they just want a break?

If they were and are it may mean that any chance of a reconciliation story is likely to a few months down the line. :( Oh dear oh dear oh dear. :( aaaagggggghhjhhhhhhhhhhhh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived