Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do agree that they make a great couple, they are one of my favourite couples in fact.

However, they do break up about 3 or 4 weeks after epsidoe 4000. They are absolutey wonderful in epsidoe 4001 and Barry is so loving towrds Irene....Cat123's wallpaper/screensaver over on the main site uses screen caps from the end of ep 4001..... Ep 4001 is the best epsiode of the past year IMO...but to get back to the topic ...I do gabble sometimes...LOL... things over take them and they decide that they will always love each other but can not stay together. Its all very sad.

Personally I hope they get back together.

I hope that helps. :D I would say more but it would spoil the story if you don't already know what is coming. :D

Irene and Barry are a great couple and as i've said before they have that something extra on screen cheimestry.

This is what i take from reference as Frankie said hence the special epp- and the custody battle for Oliver they realise they want different things and although they still love eachother they split.

I fel this was heat of the moment stuff and they never talked it through prehaps to reach a commprmise.

Well I do hope that you are right buffygirl. I think they are meant to be together and I have still not forgiven Daniel Bennett for splitting them up! I thought the reason they split was pretty lame at the time, but...when I was thinking with my head and not my heart...:D I could see why they needed to....when subsequent stories arose.... hopefully they will now realise what a mistake they made and get back together. Home and Away needs a strong stable older couple, and they are just magic together. :wub:

Well I do hope that you are right buffygirl. I think they are meant to be together and I have still not forgiven Daniel Bennett for splitting them up! I thought the reason they split was pretty lame at the time, but...when I was thinking with my head and not my heart...:D  I could see why they needed to....when subsequent stories arose.... hopefully they will now realise what a mistake they made and get back together. Home and Away needs a strong stable older couple, and they are just magic together. :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the scipteriter's felt thath Kim wanting to find his mum was proberly better off if they were apart, could you imagine the tenson between father and son and then result in irene and baz aruging over it.

The tension would have been awful. It worked better for them to be apart. I sure hope they get back together, they are wonderful together. I agree the reason for the split was lame, but Lynne and Ivar were good and made it believable. They have to be reunited soon. They just have to be.

Archived