Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

When they got together was so good, and it worked like a charm. As you say it was cute, perfect and magical.They have that certain something whch elevates it above the usual soap coupling.. WTF are the writers playing at? It works, they work, and we like them. So I hope thye realise the erorr of their ways as soon as possible.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im so glad everyone agrees about them being a lovely couple, there was me thinking that i was the only one!! But like all of you i sure hope the script writers get them back together, it does amaze me when you have a great couple who everyone loves who are suddenly split up...there sometimes seems no point to this <_<

NO, you are not the only one. I don't think they realise how popular people ae until its too late. as they write the stoires 6 months before they go to air. So by the time they realised how good it was and how much they were liked it was too late. We shall have to hope they get back together in 2006, although I think Barry will go to jail in 06, which will break Irenes heart, again.

I think they had to split them up to make the subsequent stories work better. The split in itself was a shame cos I like them. I think they could have been taken by surprise by how much people liked them. I heard they had loads of letters when they split, and so did TV Week. I think they will do something with them in 2006, they would be stupid not to.

I was irritated when they split as I thought the reason was naff, and that they had been wasting them. they work well toegther and have great chemistry. However, the Corey sotory and the one with Kim and Barry needed them to be apart in order to work, so I supose they either split them or ditched the stories. Despite being a Bareen fan, :lol: I think the split was worth it as they were two great storylines, and I am sure morte will follow on from both of these stories, and hopefully they will also lead to a wonderful reconciliation for one of the most credible and likeable couples there is .... awwww......

I have a feel that you are right floella., the Corey storyline would'nt have worked either if Barry was still living with Irene'

Hopefull your right, i'm thinkink that once the concered ovef Kim is over and the dust settles.

They each can reflect on past mistakes, and what they want and need for themselves, to end all they realise they need eachother and still love eachother,awww,, :)

Well they do behave like loving friends, Baz was very upset when Irene was institutionalised, and Irene has been very supportive over Kim. Maybe they are heading back together. I thought the reason for the split was a tad contrived but it sort of made sense.The later stuff would have been difficult to do with them together. They have that certain something so I hope it works out.

God, I cant believe myself sometimes, you are so right, this is a soap and here I am rabbiting on about a middle aged couple's love life. :lol::rolleyes::lol:

bray, thats not a spoiler its an opinion.

I love them. Yhey were boring at times because the writers did not give then much to do. When they did they were magic, like when they got together and when they decided to move in together. It was like the writers did this and then forgot all about them till they split them up. I hope they bring them back together and give them something funny and cute to do. They do funny, romantic, and serious really well.

Archived