Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Irene and Barry are not married although that is another thing...i want them to not only stay together but to get married!! Ah im such a romantic  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Many of us are wishing and hoping for the same thing. I would love to see Lynne on the front cover of the australians TV Week. It is long overdue, and they always put weddings on the front cover. I know they are shortly to separate in the UK, but very much hope that it is a short separation.

No Irene and Barry are not married although that is another thing...i want them to not only stay together but to get married!! Ah im such a romantic  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you are lou- but far from the only one :D

Barry may get a place of his own now, maybe Irene and Kim move to his if the beech house is wrecked in the storm, i totally agree it could defiently do with a re-vamp i love that place it has a warm and homely feel to it.

I reakon the Kerry storyline will no doubt come up again in the future and depending on which way it goes it could either bring them together or not.

I hope they get back together and stay together what ever happens and get married too... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes you are lou- but far from the only one :D

Barry may get a place of his own now, maybe Irene and Kim move to his if the beech house is wrecked in the storm, i totally agree it could defiently do with a re-vamp i love that place it has a warm and homely feel to it.

I reakon the Kerry storyline will no doubt come up again in the future and depending on which way it goes it could either bring them together or not.

I hope they get back together and stay together what ever happens and get married too... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I want Kerry not to be dead, for there to be a sister for Kim that he and his Dad did not know about, and for Irene and Barry to get married and have a house full of foster kids who drive them nuts but who they love and work miracles with, in typical Irene fashion. :D

They split up a week after episode 4000 (Friday I think) because they both decided they wanted different things from their lives that they cannot give each other. i.e Irene wants a child (Olivia) but Barry doesn't feel up to it. Well, at least they seemed like they split up lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think they split up until after the custody battle is finished, although the evidence is very clearly there that they are going to. Read Dan's coming soon summaries to get the exact date. I think its the 11th January and episode 4013.

It's a shame asIi think they have a lot of potential and I agree with everyone, they do have that spark. This is soap though, and they are bound to take the tortuous route to getting back together.

Its so good to see such a great response to this topic, there was me thinking i was the only one who loved them as a couple and it turns out i am not alone at all, in fact far from it...

hee hee IRENE AND BARRY TO MARRY!! :wub:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are far from being alone lou,Jay Preston described us as the BAREENS :D , which is kind of nice and I was so relieved when a thread like this began last winter/summer,depending on which hemisphere you are in ...LOL...as my family thought I was going completely nuts. You can not imagine how much I am hoping that 2006 is their year!

Archived