Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

Irene has, one day, got to leave eventually. I think they are going to keep giving her bad luck until she leaves and then give her a really happy leaving story.

It was like with Pippa, two of her husbands and her son died but eventually she left happily with Ian.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Irene and Barry have been one of those couples who get the audience rooting for them. For some unfathomable reason it works and the audience knows instinctively that they are supposed to be together. They, or should I say we, knew it with Gypsy and Will, Shane and Angel, Leah and Vinnie, Sally and Flynn, Kirsty and Kane and with Pippa and Michael. To see that end so heartbreakingly for them is equally heartbreaking for us.

I shall watch the next few weeks, and will say goodbye to Barry, but I will find it very hard to watch regularly again after that.

As requested by buffygirl..and the bareens...:D

060518114025haagalep839418x235.jpg

It would appear that somehow Barry is not in jail...Morag obviously comes to the rescue on a legal technicality somehow....I am very curious about this.

As requested by buffygirl..and the bareens...:D

060518114025haagalep839418x235.jpg

Irene collapes into Hydes arm after hearing the truth........it's all too late

It would appear that somehow Barry is not in jail...Morag obviously comes to the rescue on a legal technicality somehow....I am very curious about this.

He gets out on a $250,000 bail surety. Morag gave him the money. So that explains why he is out. :)

ETA: He gets his charge downgraded to Manslaughter, as there is no proof without a doubt it was malicious and planned

Archived