Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode you refer to has not yet been seen yet ..it will be posted shown on Monday as part of a double episode to catch up.....apparantly Robbie and Colleen play cupid to get them back together...it works really well and they are both very happy....but later something happens which changes everything.....:o

I have to agree with Frankie.

Look at it like this, Ivar (Barry) hasn't been around at much at all as I take from the Australians.

In one way surely the actor may have got fed up with his lack of storylines, is that a surprise?

I think they are going to give barreen one last waltz and something is going to happen to Barry.

I saw a post in a UK mag, which does lets out future references to oz soaps.

A summerbayman looses everthing he gets beaten and ends up a coma will he lose his life?

When does this happen?

I don't know when this happens, i read it and as the uk mags do give out future reference to the Haa, when i read it for some reason my gut said Barry. but i'm hopefully wrong, and it may have been a reference to Dan as he's been there just not beaten up.

Sorry guys i should have explained better earlier.

Irene will be bloomin devasted to fall back in love with Barry ...then she finds that out DB has got it in for her in the love stakes!

Frankie you may have point. She's been through so much already, now this it may be just too much.

The temptation to have a drink may come because she's going to feel every emotion going, then the hurt will kick in and the one way to block it out, will she hit the bottle again?

Archived