Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Frankie your a star!! Look how happy they both look.
Same here Frankie you are a double star.

That chemistry is back or is it my imagination?

Tasha and Robbie are looking and probably thinking as Lou said ah, hence deciding to help get them back togetherwith help of old dear Colleen!

Re-united at last.

But for how long? The info on the official site does not bode well for these two.....:o

And...the lack of reposne to the letters sent to Seven some time ago.... by several contibutors to this thread..... suggests they might not have replied because things are going to go pear shaped!

I have to agree with Frankie.

Look at it like this, Ivar (Barry) hasn't been around at much at all as I take from the Australians.

In one way surely the actor may have got fed up with his lack of storylines, is that a surprise?

I think they are going to give barreen one last waltz and something is going to happen to Barry.

I saw a post in a UK mag, which does lets out future references to oz soaps.

A summerbayman looses everthing he gets beaten and ends up a coma will he lose his life?

I have to agree with Frankie.

Look at it like this, Ivar (Barry) hasn't been around at much at all as I take from the Australians.

In one way surely the actor may have got fed up with his lack of storylines, is that a surprise?

I think they are going to give barreen one last waltz and something is going to happen to Barry.

I saw a post in a UK mag, which does lets out future references to oz soaps.

A summerbayman looses everthing he gets beaten and ends up a coma will he lose his life?

When does this happen?

Yes I've also been disappionted about the lack of storylines Barry isn't getting. He's one of my faves even when he was Mr. Jerckell. I think we might be saying goodbye to him because I have a feeling he's about to be written out.

Sorry about my spelling, it's terrible tonight.

Archived