Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never even considered Barry as a candidate for Josh's murder. Not in a million years would the thought have even crossed my mind. I do have to say that Barry doesn't get enough storylines though. I mean they can go for weeks and only give him two scenes in an episode. This week in Australia he was in one episode and got one line. One line. If you blinked you would have missed it. Anyway, having Barry as the killer would certainly be unexpected and shock many viewers so maybe they will do that.........to finally give him a storyline. The only thing is I can't for the life of me figure out what possible motive he would have. Surley the school wouldn't drive him to murder, would it?! In other news I really hope Irene and Barry get back together, i'm crossing my fingers.

I shall be very very surprised if Barry has anything whatsover to do with Josh's death..and I will be totally mortified if he does. He has no more motive than any one else, less in fact, and it just does not fit with his character. Killing his wife was a crime of passion as the French would say. He is not a cold blooded person at all.

I hope the spoiler about Robbie and Colleen is not one of those which holds out hope only to have it dashed. Robbie and Colleen are quite capable of totally stuffing it all up. Can you imagine the mayhem they could cause?......It does not bear thinking about.......:o......Irene and Barry need to be back together and pronto.

After Robbie and Tasha play Cupid, Irene and Hyde have a romantic evening, and later a celebratory lunch is held to toast the happy couple. But there is staggering news that rocks the Bay. Irene is furious at Barry's deception! What has he done?

^^ I don't no wether that has been posted but I thought I would post it any way.

After Robbie and Tasha play Cupid, Irene and Hyde have a romantic evening, and later a celebratory lunch is held to toast the happy couple. But there is staggering news that rocks the Bay. Irene is furious at Barry's deception! What has he done?

^^ I don't no wether that has been posted but I thought I would post it any way.

The original spoiler from the Tv guides says that Robbie and Colleen play cupid. Where di you get this one from. You need to state your source of information....was it in TV Week or TV Soap etc...? .

The original spoiler from the Tv guides says that Robbie and Colleen play cupid. Where di you get this one from. You need to state your source of information....was it in TV Week or TV Soap etc...? .

It says that, are you winding us up, i fell for that! it could be c**p

Archived