Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

After Robbie and Tasha play Cupid, Irene and Hyde have a romantic evening, and later a celebratory lunch is held to toast the happy couple. But there is staggering news that rocks the Bay. Irene is furious at Barry's deception! What has he done?

^^ I don't no wether that has been posted but I thought I would post it any way.

The original spoiler from the Tv guides says that Robbie and Colleen play cupid. Where di you get this one from. You need to state your source of information....was it in TV Week or TV Soap etc...? .

It says that, are you winding us up, i fell for that! it could be c**p

No i assure you its real. I got the information on the official home and away site and it from irenes character profile.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After Robbie and Tasha play Cupid, Irene and Hyde have a romantic evening, and later a celebratory lunch is held to toast the happy couple. But there is staggering news that rocks the Bay. Irene is furious at Barry's deception! What has he done?

^^ I don't no wether that has been posted but I thought I would post it any way.

The original spoiler from the Tv guides says that Robbie and Colleen play cupid. Where di you get this one from. You need to state your source of information....was it in TV Week or TV Soap etc...? .

It says that, are you winding us up, i fell for that! it could be c**p

No i assure you its real. I got the information on the official home and away site and it from irenes character profile.

Thank you for that. It is noticeble sometimes that even the official site gets it slightly wrong, or that a storyline is changed after they have submitted these story outlines. The one for Tony Holden has said ....since before christmas I might add .....that Tony proposes to Beth...we are still waiting for that!

I hope that the deception is about Kim's Mum and that they work through it.They have not updated Barry's profile yet. We shall have to keep an eye on that!

Colleen, Robbie and Tasha play Cupid and try to get Irene and Hyde together again. After a romantic dinner, things go well. Irene asks everyone over for a celebratory lunch. But their happiness is shortlived. The most staggering news about Barry hits the Bay!What on earth could it be?

This is from the main site in Barrys profile.

It could just be something simple.it goes like this

The Romantic date was a set up between Tash and co, Irene thought Barry had thought of it himself she finds out he did'nt hence thats why she's peed off

I know i'm reaching just a thought you know how they like to exgrate.

OMG, I go away for a week and this happens! LOL.

I can't belive that Barry killed Josh, it would make no sense at all. Even if Josh found out about Kerry and tried to balckmail Barry, like he has everyone else, even then I think Barry would not do it. Barry is basically an honourable man and I think he would rather own up than give in to blackmail. The only other thing I can think of is that if it is Josh related then he is covering up because he thinks Kim might have done it.

The statement that Irene is furious is also a tad confusing, for if Barry had killed Joah I should think that Irene would devastated rather than furious.

Maybe a long lost kid turns up, Irene would be furious about Barry not being honest about his kids, given how she feels about kids.

I am going to give myself a headache worrying about this now.

P.S. I like the new spoiler section, what a great idea. Well done!

Archived