Irene and Barry

Guest lou le belle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He gets out on a $250,000 bail surety. Morag gave him the money. So that explains why he is out. :)

ETA: He gets his charge downgraded to Manslaughter, as there is no proof without a doubt it was malicious and planned

Thanks for that Elise.

Morag Bellingham You rock!!

060518114025haagalep839418x235.jpg

But it is too late....I felt so sorry for both of them...if Irene does not hit the grog after Barry goes It will be a miracle...she is heading for a major meltdown by trying to contain it and push everyone away.

060525143822haagalep840418x235.jpg

Will Irene read the letter?....I really want her to..but she has been so hurt and angry lately that I would not be surprised if she didn't....:-o(

I hope she does aswell.. but i dont reacon she will either... Im not sure if it would help or not, either way she's lost him, and she's got to deal with all that pain..as others have said could we see her a least being tempted by to start drinking again to blot all the pain out.

Archived