Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone else notice that Jessica Rowe called Isabel, Isabella? She looked quite offened when she said that. Poor girl...those rude people at nine can't even get names of stars from other channels right.

Everyone looked really nice, but alot of people I noticed today seemed to comment on how Paul seemed to think very highly off himself. I know a few people who did like him, but they seemed to change their opinion because of his speech. haha I thought it was funny bout him sneaking into the after party last year! lol :P

Isabel seemed like in a really crappy mood all night.. maybe she just had a fight with Chris?.. I also agree about Paul, if he keeps going on the way he does he wont have any fans left.

And also why didn't Mark get up on stage when they won? I seen him on the table with Cornelia.. but he didn't get up on stage I don't think?

Oh and also when someone said about Cornelia crying.. they also showed a shot of Lleyton when H&A won and it looked like he was about to cry too! bwhaha!!

Clauida and Dan from Love my way won the outstanding spots and love my way won the outstanding drama spot.

Have you seen Love My Way? If you haven't, you totally should. It's a great show. The first season is out on DVD so you could probably rent it if you didn't want to buy it.

Love My Way is brilliant. And Claudia Karvan is the most brilliant, beautiful Aussie actress on tv. Hollywood don't know what they're missing out on.

I don't think Paul was up himsel,he was hot and funny.

To the person who said stop bagging Bec,I don't like her but thought she looked better then last year.This argument is getting beyond a joke,you can like her if you want but please don't pick on the people who don't as we are entitled to an opinion.You don't have to agree with us,and we don't have to agree with you.

Archived