Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad home and away got the awards it deserved..especially for Kate who's been great with the Flynn storyline.

Jodi aka Martha looks really skinny in the photos, at the moment in england it's the cyclone and she doesn't look as thin as she does now!

Awwww the links have expired...if anyone could redo them i'd be very greatful as i'm from the uk and h&a never wins anything, although i think it should!

• 11 months later...

I also second/third the requests for uploads of Jodi winning last year please! I know this isn't a request place and will probs get told off for requesting but seeing as other have, I will! And also different people go on the different forums and so I'm hoping that some very nice people on here may have the clip saved on their computer and might just upload it for me whereas the people in the request forum may be slower in replying or not have the clip so I thought it would be worth a try, sorry!

Jess xXx

Archived