Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

Did anyone else notice this random guy in the background last night. My mum and I noticed it and couldnt help to laugh, He was next to rove and behind John when the gold logie nominees were being said. He was completly random but who is he??

They were the guys from the Chaser, they were behind the nominees in a lot of the scenes.

They also arrived in a huge van labelled "Naomi's Makeup truck", making fun of the recent newspaper reports stating Naomi Robson is the only reporter to have her own Makeup van in Beacosnfield.

naomitruck20lr.th.jpg

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worst moment of the night: 'The Hewitts' bringing their brat on stage. Could those two get any more tacky?

I understand the "tacky" comment completely but how does an innocent baby become a so-called "brat". She did not asked to be paraded on stage.

Perhaps you are just not into babies in general. (Or overexposed celebrites either - like me).

Congratulations to Kate! She really deserves that award. Ada, Bec and Natalie have all been excellent but i think kate is by far this year's most deserving nominee for her amazing acting in the storyline of Flynn's cancer.

I'm glad Paul O'Brien won the award, he is a great actor especially with all the stuff about Jack's ear problem.

Thanks for the video clips!

Archived