Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

And the winner is...........

JOHN WOOD (Blue Heelers)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After 10 long years, he has finally GOT IT. lol

Well done John you truly do desrve it!!!

Thanks,

Jarad

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next year is the 20th year but it wont be the 20th anniversary, like with Neighbours, they started in 1985 and they had their 20th anniversary celebrations in 2005. H&A started in 1988 so it will have it's 20th Anniversary in 2008. Easier to remember, I was born in 1988 and my 20th birthday is in 2008...

Although I guess they started filming late 1987 so I guess that COULD be considered the anniversary but we wont see those episodes til early 08 anyway.

I loved that drama montage as it showed great sences from Homicide, Mstlock, Division 4, Prisoner, The Suillvans, Neighbours, Police Rescue, Water Rats, Heroes' Mountain, McLeod's Daughters and Seachange. I think it showed how good our drama shows have been for over 50 years.

Also I couldn't help but laugh when John Howard and Kerry Armstrong pretend to be their Seachange characters Bob and Heather Jelly. lol

OMG I can't believe Joan Rivers sweared so much. The media from here and US will have a field day with this!

I really hope that Home & Away gets the Hall of Fame Logie next year just like Neigbours did when they celebrated their 20th Anniversary last year.

Thanks,

Jarad

I'm so glad that Kate Ritchie won most popular actress! Truly deserved and it's pushed her up there as a real future cahnce for the Gold Logie. Well done Kate!! :)

Also was so glad to see H&A win most popular drama. All Saints or Mcleods daughters usually win that so was great when they got it. It was funny there were like 30 people on stage when they got that award!

And well done Paul O'Brien and Jodi Gordon. I predicted they would win those categories and so glad they did.

Wow - H&A really did dominate last night!

Oh - and congrats john Wood. Truly deserved!! :D

Archived