Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gee all your thoughts are on Blue Heelers lol

I really hope H&A wins best drama, they desreve it. If Mcleods wins again i'll be pissed, that show is drying up! I hope Kate wins the silver or gold, she's really proved she earnt it. Not like Bec marrying a tennis star and suddenly becoming famous! I think Paul will will new talent and maybe Holly lol

Gee all your thoughts are on Blue Heelers lol

I really hope H&A wins best drama, they desreve it. If Mcleods wins again i'll be pissed, that show is drying up! I hope Kate wins the silver or gold, she's really proved she earnt it. Not like Bec marrying a tennis star and suddenly becoming famous! I think Paul will will new talent and maybe Holly lol

I think Heelers deserves some recognition going into it's final year.

I think the Gold Logie will between John Wood and Kate Ritchie.

I don't think Bec will get a look in...she has not been on the TV for 6 months..no PR machine from 7 ...and 7 will be pushing Kate...I think Kate will get Silver.

I think Chris will get silver..

Unless everyone is feeling nostalgic I think Home and Away will win this year..it is about time...and I think 7 will be pushing the PR boat out on this rather than Blue Heelers...

Paul and Jodi will get best new male and female talent....

I think Home and Away will clean up this year....

John Wood bloody better win this time!!! If anyone deserves it he will win.

But since this is a popularity contest and not actually judged on talent, Bec Cartwright will win gold, and if she does, it's BOYCOTT time!!! :D

And if Rove wins.......GOD SAVE US!!!!

P.S: Speaking of Paul O'Brien, I was Hervey Norman today and saw him on a "Learn how to use a video camera" tutorial. Laughed my ass off on that one. :)

Someone likes Blue Heelers (and I don't blame you!!!) I agree with you - being their last proper logies I think that Blue Heelers should take out the majority of the awards listed above. Especially best Australian drama AND the gold logie (about time John Wood got one!!!). I would love Home and Away and All Saints to gain awards as well - there is so many strong Aussie programs out there! Who are we going to vote for when Blue Heelers goes off the screens???

I do not understand why actors who have left shows are nominated. For example Bec Cartwright, Sam Atwell. It does not make sense to me.

I read somewhere Cornelia Frances is nominated for a logie, but don't know which.

I think Kate Ritchie should get the logie for most popular actress. It's about time her work is recognised.

I do not understand why actors who have left shows are nominated. For example Bec Cartwright, Sam Atwell. It does not make sense to me.

I read somewhere Cornelia Frances is nominated for a logie, but don't know which.

I think Kate Ritchie should get the logie for most popular actress. It's about time her work is recognised.

This year's awards are for last year's TV.

Archived