Logies Awards 2006

Guest Dean

Just a reminder to people to stop saying that Kate won best actress. While we'd all like to think she is the best, she won "Most Popular Actress". If anything, "Most Outstanding Actress" is best actress.

So glad to see Kate get a logie, she really deserves it! Also great to see Home and Away get Most Popular Drama, it just proves it's head and shoulders above anything else on free-to-air TV right now!

Please stop saying that H&A is head and shoulders above other dramas. It won "Most Popular Drama" not "Best Drama". If anything, "Most outstanding drama" is best.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a reminder to people to stop saying that Kate won best actress. While we'd all like to think she is the best, she won "Most Popular Actress". If anything, "Most Outstanding Actress" is best actress.

So glad to see Kate get a logie, she really deserves it! Also great to see Home and Away get Most Popular Drama, it just proves it's head and shoulders above anything else on free-to-air TV right now!

Please stop saying that H&A is head and shoulders above other dramas. It won "Most Popular Drama" not "Best Drama". If anything, "Most outstanding drama" is best.

What's your problem? That's two threads now where you've picked at what I've said. I've done absolutely nothing to you so why don't you take out your frustrations on something else!

Clauida and Dan from Love my way won the outstanding spots and love my way won the outstanding drama spot.

Have you seen Love My Way? If you haven't, you totally should. It's a great show. The first season is out on DVD so you could probably rent it if you didn't want to buy it.

What's your problem? That's two threads now where you've picked at what I've said. I've done absolutely nothing to you so why don't you take out your frustrations on something else!

I ain't picking on you dude! If I see something I want to reply to then I do. Sometimes that reply is positive, sometimes it's negative. It has nothing to do with the poster :) Sorry if I offended you.

Last night was funny as, well maybe not that funny. But that chick that bagged out all the Aussie actors was funny, Joan somehting wasnt it? She was hillarious! Also i thought Bec and her baby was really cheesy! "Incase you haven't noticed we have a new addition to the family" Ah der! Also whoever made that comment about her, if she won the Gold they had to give it to her behind umbrella's! I thought that was a classic!

Anywho so glad H&A finally won most popular drama, after its been Mcleods after McLeods! Overall i thought the show was great :D

Clauida and Dan from Love my way won the outstanding spots and love my way won the outstanding drama spot.

Have you seen Love My Way? If you haven't, you totally should. It's a great show. The first season is out on DVD so you could probably rent it if you didn't want to buy it.

Yeah iv seen series 1 and 2 but Series 2 had a different feeling in it, Series 3 i hope is the last series.

Did anyone else notice that Jessica Rowe called Isabel, Isabella? She looked quite offened when she said that. Poor girl...those rude people at nine can't even get names of stars from other channels right.

Everyone looked really nice, but alot of people I noticed today seemed to comment on how Paul seemed to think very highly off himself. I know a few people who did like him, but they seemed to change their opinion because of his speech. haha I thought it was funny bout him sneaking into the after party last year! lol :P

Archived