Belle Appreciation Thread!

Guest homeandaway_lover~~!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle is awesome but I'm so torn between Drelle and Lelle! I mean, I love when Belle and Drew are together because they are so much fun to watch, and they are both so strong that they are constantly fighting! Then again, when Belle was with Lucas we got to see a completely different side to her; sweet - remember the cake?, and she really wanted to do the right thing. Arggh! Help!

This is an awesome Jess Tovey site made by one of Bttb's members, Bloom: Jessica Tovey Web

Belle is awesome but I'm so torn between Drelle and Lelle! I mean, I love when Belle and Drew are together because they are so much fun to watch, and they are both so strong that they are constantly fighting! Then again, when Belle was with Lucas we got to see a completely different side to her; sweet - remember the cake?, and she really wanted to do the right thing. Arggh! Help!

This is an awesome Jess Tovey site made by one of Bttb's members, Bloom: Jessica Tovey Web

I know what you mean. But overall I really like her with Drew :)

I agrre on everything, in fact i couldn't have said it better my self :P

But as long as she's with one of them i dont really care cuz i love Drew and Lucas.

I prefer her with drew... i think they have soooo much more chemistry and there is something about their characters that just fits together. I like that sparks fly between them and i think that they can be very sweet together too. Also belle n drew have so many misunderstandings out of something so small.. but they always sort it out n get back on track... also makes the making up fun! They are just meant to be together!

With lucas... belle may have been sweet n all but i think it was never love. i think they r great as friends.. i liked the friendship of belle n lucas before they got it on. belle got together with lucas as he was a friend to her when she needed one.. it was never really serious but she stayed with him for so long as she did not want to hurt him. I dont think they should have got together.. they should have remained friends.

Anyway i love belle... think she is the best teen character on the show. She is sassy, fiesty, fun and can be sweet to. Jessica tovey plays her really well... very talented actress.

^ Yeah I agree :D

Belle is meant to be with Drew. They are so alike. And even when they are not together, they are fun and you can see how much they want to be together :D

I think Belle's relationship with Lucas was good, but I don't think it was ever as strong as her relationship with Drew. Lucas was a good friend who she sought comfort in, when Drew let her down. It was a choice between the good guy and the bad boy, and a character like Belle, who is a bad girl, will pick the bad boy, because they are most suited.

Anyway, that's just what I think, Belle and Drew are the perfect match. :D

Archived