Belle Appreciation Thread!

Guest homeandaway_lover~~!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much agree with what's been said, although I don't care whether she ends up with Ric, or anybody else for that matter.

I think she's a great character and I really hope she doesn't follow the usual routine of being interesting and unique for a couple of weeks and then blending in.

In fact I hope she doesn't end up with Ric because that would probably ensure the above happening.

Isn`t she and Ric going to give in to their temptations soon, not long after Ric and Cassie break up? That?s why Valk`s spoilers say.

Anyway, I don`t like girls who go after other people`s boyfriends. I`m not too fond of Cassie, but still. I think Belle`s been a real b**** so far.

Isn`t she and Ric going to give in to their temptations soon, not long after Ric and Cassie break up? That?s why Valk`s spoilers say.

Anyway, I don`t like girls who go after other people`s boyfriends. I`m not too fond of Cassie, but still. I think Belle`s been a real b**** so far.

I don't like girls who steal boyfriends either, but the way Cassie's been treating him lately I think Belle is doing him a favour.

Archived