Belle Appreciation Thread!

Guest homeandaway_lover~~!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, they have amazing chemistry :D I wish they didn't break up, but I do like their bickering as they try to pretend they are not still in love :D It's cute.

I just want them to get back together....soon :D

Belle is my fave character.

To me she is the most realistic teen. In most soaps they always seem to make the teens really mature, but Belle and Drew are the only ones who act their age.

I liked it when she first arrived and she was such a cow. She seems to have calmed down a bit now. I would like to see a bit of that again because every soap needs a good cow, but im glad she is still the same feisty, dont think before you talk kind of girl.

I would also like to see Jess get a good and challenging storyline, because I think she is a really natural actress and there is nothing worse than seeing someone get a big storyline who cant act, where as I think Jess will do justice.

Belle is my fave character.

To me she is the most realistic teen. In most soaps they always seem to make the teens really mature, but Belle and Drew are the only ones who act their age.

I liked it when she first arrived and she was such a cow. She seems to have calmed down a bit now. I would like to see a bit of that again because every soap needs a good cow, but im glad she is still the same feisty, dont think before you talk kind of girl.

I would also like to see Jess get a good and challenging storyline, because I think she is a really natural actress and there is nothing worse than seeing someone get a big storyline who cant act, where as I think Jess will do justice.

I agree. I really liked it when she first arrived! She was so fiesty but she still has that fiestiness in her. I would love to see her do a very big challenging storyline. She may have not done a MAJOR one before, but I think Jess would do a great job! She is such a talented actress :)

I will join. Belle is my favourite character, as she is the only teen who acts the way normal teenagers behave. I think she deserves a storyline that will test her acting ability to the limit.

Jessica Tovey has done an amazing job!

Archived