Belle Appreciation Thread!

Guest homeandaway_lover~~!

I still like her, even though she annoyed me with all her whining out in the bush and it annoys me when she was lying to Ric to get his attention.

I don't think she's become boring at all, she's still pretty similar except now she's going to become a spoilt little rich girl living with Amanda. But, if I was her I'd take advantage of her money too. :P

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love belle, shes my favourite character in the show, shes unique from the the other characters as she is a vixen portrayed teenager. i love her attitude and how she has caused chaos since she arrived in the bay. i think her storylines have been really good and i love the way she treats the other characters on the show.

i can't see the writers changing her character, well i hope they don't anyway. jessica tovey is also a really good actress i think. i hope jessica stays around for a while :rolleyes:

I love the new chracter Belle Taylor(Jessica Tovey).

I think Summer Bay needs somebody like her...., I'm loving her catfights with the girls, and her wave to Cassie at the wedding..! I think Cassie is being a snob! Bring on Belle and Ric!

Yeah i toatally agree her wave to Cassie at the wedding was brilliant! I want Ric and Belle to stay together too, it brings out a great side in her.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I appreciate Belles hotness, damn shes hot. I also think shes had some of the best storylines of late, altho they need to get her away from Lucas and respice things, maybe like another triangle with her mother cos that was hot i tell ya, shes the best character on the show aside form sexy priciple Brad.

• 2 weeks later...

I appreciate Belles hotness, damn shes hot. I also think shes had some of the best storylines of late, altho they need to get her away from Lucas and respice things, maybe like another triangle with her mother cos that was hot i tell ya, shes the best character on the show aside form sexy priciple Brad.

The love triangle with Amanda and Drew was great, I loved that storyline

I agree that she has to get away from Lucas, because he's boring, he doesn't seem to really do anything. She should get back together with Drew, because they were a great couple (although I also liked Amanda and Drew together), they were definately more interesting than Belle and Lucas.

Bring on Belle and Drew.

Belle is a great character, she's one of the best ones on the show, apart fom Amanda and Drew, I hope she doesn't change.

• 4 weeks later...

I really like the choker things she wears. I know they are plain and simple, but they look good. Does anyone know what they are called and where I can get one from? I remember reading it in a tv week late last year sometime but I have forgotton what they called them and where to buy. I really hope someone can help me.

Archived