Belle Appreciation Thread!

Guest homeandaway_lover~~!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle is the best... she's fantastic...Drew's fit but the character of Belle is a more interesting one....she can be bad.....but she can also be a legend..i'm just a really HUGE fan of Belle....

She's my 2nd favourite after Colleen, joint with Irene.

I love Belle. :D Can't say much for Drew/Belle though, they either stay together or they don't. They need to make their minds up. ;)

I have a new couple though, while randomely watching the episode where Belle got kidnapped. Theo/Belle, do not ask why, he should not have been evil, because he was hot. :wub: Love Richard Brancatisano!!

Anyway back to Belle! I loved Belle ever since she first arrived. I knew she would be an interesting character. I never suspected her to be Amanda's daughter though, it never even entered my mind. :rolleyes: But the writer's made it work.

As for Belle and guys? Well she has had all the teenage guys in the Bay. I used to love Drew/Belle, but now it is just boring. Lucas/Belle was okay for a while. Ric/Belle I could just not stand. So now I ship my new couple- Theo/Belle. :rolleyes:

And yep, Jessica Tovey is a fabulous actress. :D

Archived