Are you unsure ?

At the same time, I don't see why we can't delete accounts ourselves or change our names (with limits, of course) without asking an admin. I don't really see any disadvantage to the option. =/ Can one of the color-named people explain? :D

Are FiveLife 2000 episodes taken into account when making character profiles on the mainsite? I checked the Dani Sutherland profile and it stated she was not only a present character, but she was currently dating Josh and he hasn't even been introduced yet. :P

Edited by Aquamarine

If an account gets deleted, all posts from that person come up as being made by a guest. It's a mission going around finding then deleting all of them. And if members could change their own names, it'd be nearly impossible to keep track of any warnings that member had been given.

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately no, you have to PM a mod.

The reason things like that and the option to change usernames etc as Mez said is because it could get really confusing but also as far as I'm aware is that certain options are grouped together and to give access to some things would mean you'd have to be given access to other features and that'd pretty much be impossible to maintain. I might be wrong but that was the reason I saw for it. :)

With regards to the main site we're trying really hard to bring as many profiles up to date as possible, obviously there's some we've not managed to do yet. If you want to help us update any, particulary older characters, please PM me, we'd happily accept any help.