Are you unsure ?

yesterday I was looking at my Avatar Control thingie and it said Your avatar must be no bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels in size... Maybe I was imagining things... Hmm...

Edit: Must have been hallucinating - back to 100x100. Oh well.

Edited by -Kirst-

How do you put an avatar under your name? I haven't got a clue...

It’s rather simple:

Go to ’my controls’, then to ’edit avatar settings’ (just let me know if you can’t find it). Then it comes up ’your current avatar’ and so on. Then there is ’choose an avatar from one of our galleries’, which is under your current avatar, were you simply find the last name of the character you want and click ’go’. A bunch of avatars comes up, you choose the one you want, you scroll down the page and click ’use selected avatar’‚ and there you go; you have an avatar :) (not sure if this made any sense, though :P )

If you want one that one of the members have made, you ask if you can use it, upload it to photobucket or imageshack and take the URL and put were it says: write the URL to an online avatar. (it’s under the pre-installed avatars, just keep going down the page).

Okay, I’m terrible at explaining things :rolleyes:

Edited by valli

We'd just like to apologise to anybody who got hurt by the posts made by a few members this morning. They have been dealt with and they won't be posting again. :)

Please use the report button as soon as you see a post that breaks the rules. It's just a reminder. Not like you guys need reminding, we got 25 reports this morning. :lol: