Are you unsure ?

I can understand why there's a limit on the number of smileys in a post on this forum but why is there a limit on the number of smileys if you're PM'ing someone? After all, only the recipient (think I spelt that right! :P ) is going to see the message.

It drives me crazy having to go over my post again and delete them. :( Smileys are such friendly guys! :P

I can understand why there's a limit on the number of smileys in a post on this forum but why is there a limit on the number of smileys if you're PM'ing someone? After all, only the recipient (think I spelt that right! :P ) is going to see the message.

It drives me crazy having to go over my post again and delete them. :( Smileys are such friendly guys! :P

Perhaps it's not possible to limit the number of smileys allowed in a post without limiting the number allowed in a PM as well? Just guessing though.

I have come across something, that I didn't think was worth starting a thread for. Which is that the new side feature (around your avatar, member title.. etc) that it only comes up on the actualy forum, not when you PM someone. Is this meant to happen, or does anyone else think it should be changed?

I personally think the 'new side feature' should also be put on when you PM, because it looks rather silly without, and it would be nice for the actualy forum post and PM's to both have this feature.

I noticed that. When you check out a profile does it stretch your screen? I have the board set to default wide and it fits fine on my screen but when I view a profile I suddebly have a scrollbar I have to use to view the far side of the profile, last views, friends etc.

No, profiles work fine for me. Can you post a screenshot so I can see exactly how wide we're talking?

I just switched to Default for a minute. It's so thin! I don't know how I managed to happily use it at that width for so long - everything's so much nicer wider.