The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

I agree, and I get the feeling Alan Sugar only hired her because he admired the fact that despite having a tough background she's achieved a lot in her life. Which is obviously a credit to Michelle, but i still think Ruth showed a lot more desire to work for Sir Alan, as well as a lot more ability.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey! I don't watch this programme, but I was just wondering if there was anyone on this programme, a woman, with the letter X in her name? Lol. I know it's random, it's just my Chem teacher today said one of her relatives was in it, and got up to week 3 maybe? I don't know.. anyway, I can't remember the name! Helpful, I know. lol All i know is that she's a woman :)

Hey! I don't watch this programme, but I was just wondering if there was anyone on this programme, a woman, with the letter X in her name? Lol. I know it's random, it's just my Chem teacher today said one of her relatives was in it, and got up to week 3 maybe? I don't know.. anyway, I can't remember the name! Helpful, I know. lol All i know is that she's a woman :)

Week 3 was when I started watching it I think .... the woman that was kicked out then was Alexa.

Week 3 was when I started watching it I think .... the woman that was kicked out then was Alexa.

Was that the card task?

• 10 months later...

Archived