The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

I think the right person went this week, that hyper woman is still annoying though lol.

i love the apprentice. and im soo happy that jo went. she was really getting on my nervs. and i cant belive that sir allan sugar didnt fire her earlier, i mean shes crazy. i wonder who will go next wekk. :huh:

Yeah, i know. He kind of seemed reluctant to fire her, he had to hear voices from above lol! I really want Ansel i just think he's useless.

he made a really bad project manager, dont you think? :huh:

i mean he wasnt even in control or anything!! :rolleyes:

I know, and the other week he just blamed the whole concierge idea on Mani even though it was blatantly him that came up with the idea. This week he just stood back and let jo take the blame for the car that had writing on it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!! u think so. i thought he might have won. but then when i went over it, i remebered that allan sugar called him a "bastard" in one of the episode, i think it was in the pizza one, where alexa got fired. intresting to see who would win though.

Yeah, a cheeky bastard. Do you watch the the apprentice: your fired! on this program the week alexa got fired they were saying that he said that but deep down he actually liked the fact that sayed said that or something.

I don't want him to win, but why else would he be bragging about him and not any of the others it would just make alot sense if he was the winner because then we would know why. I think Ruth has potential to win, but if you look at the last series he doesn't want anyone argumentitive like saira or anyone who isn't afraid to stand up to him he just wants someone he can say to, look heres the job now do it. So i'm thinking paul is a possibility anyone but ansel. None of them seem to get you thinking "they're good, i think they could win this."

I'm glad samuel went, sir alan is right he said "ok, i know samuel isn't a good salesman but what is he good at, i just can't see anything he is good at." It's a bit harsh, but i know one thing it isn't just sir alan who thinks it as he wouldn't have been brought into the boardroom so many times by the PM's if it wasn't true.

To be honest, if i was sir alan i would want to get rid of 3 or 4 at once because there are just some people there who really aren't that good.

I missed yesterdays episode coz I was watching the Arsenal match. Anyways, I saw the part when Samuel got fired. I think he deserved it to some extent. With Samuel it was all excuses. I didn’t see the actual task so I can’t judge, but from previous tasks he didn’t perform that well. And every time he got away with it. But I ultimately want Ansell to go because I just think he’s useless. But I do agree with you. I think he should have fired at least 2 of them at once, coz some of them are just useless!

I missed yesterdays episode coz I was watching the Arsenal match. Anyways, I saw the part when Samuel got fired. I think he deserved it to some extent. With Samuel it was all excuses. I didn’t see the actual task so I can’t judge, but from previous tasks he didn’t perform that well. And every time he got away with it. But I ultimately want Ansell to go because I just think he’s useless. But I do agree with you. I think he should have fired at least 2 of them at once, coz some of them are just useless!

Good to know someone else agrees lol.

I don't really like Paul. He comes across as being very arrogant, and I don't think any of them are nice people. Last year I really liked Tim, and another guy whose name I can't remember (he was in the final four, he had a terrific laugh) because they seemed like genuinely nice people. I really can't say that about any of them this year.

Archived