The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

Anybody watched it last night. 2 people got fire; Rory and Ifti. Ifti was just lazy; didn’t contribute anything to the group, so I'm glad he got fired. Rory; I didn’t really him like either. The man could not manage. I actually felt sorry for him when he got fired, and the way Sir Alan done it was just hilarious. "You’ve been bankrupt twice, here’s the Hatrick; you’re fired!”. So harsh, but oh so Funny! :lol::P

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if there is already a thread for this, but if not I thought Id start one! Anybody watch the show?! What do we think about this years applicants?! Who do we think will win?

Loved yesterdays episode, such a funny task to try and do. I must say I hope it wont be long before Katie is out of there! Unfortunatly she seems to have more lives than a cat, she has been in the board room the past 6 times out of the eight times the show has been running! Grrr! Nobody in their right mind would buy the Jam trainers! Katie was giving it all bs about appealing to Jay a guy, but then had the song on the advert appealing to girls?! Way outta it

I love The Apprentice! :D

I hate Katie. But I do love Christina..... The JAM shoes were a bit.......yuk. But the advert and the posters were pretty good considering they had such a short time to get it all done.

I hope Katie or Tre go home next week. :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

. . . . I thought I'd bump this seeing as it was the finale today. :)

Anybody watched it?? Simone got hired. I wanted Christina to get it, 'coz she deserved it way more than Simon, but ah well. On BBC2 they showed "The Apprentice; You're Hired" and it was hilarious. Especially when they showed those clips of Katie back-bitting about Christina. :lol: Katie's face was priceless! :lol:

I wanted Christina to win as well. Simon didn't seem to have the same umph as she did. Katie's bitching was a disgrace and I'm glad it was shown to the whole UK and Ireland AND Alan Sugar. :P

Christina's son is great the way he supported her through out the whole program. :)

Doh! I wish I had known about this thread. I LOVE 'The Apprentice'!

I really thought Christina was going to win. I thought she performed better in the task than Simon did. However, I'm pleased for Simon. I'm sure he will do a good job and will work well with Sir Alan :D.

After the main show, I love watching 'Your Hired'! It's interesting to find out how the candidate felt about being fired...or in this case...hired :P.

Your 100 % right, Cal. The way Katie spoke throughout the whole series was a disgrace. Apart from that :rolleyes:, it was awesome! I can't wait until the next series. I wonder if a new series of The Apprentice USA will start soon :unsure:...

Do you prefer watching the UK version or the US version? I love both equally :D.

What are your opinions do you prefer watching the UK version or the US version??

Although I enjoyed the US version of The Apprentice I much prefer the UK version......The main reason being its sooo much more funnier......not only the contestants but Alan Sugar as well. Donald Trump looks bland compared to Alan Sugar IMO.

I'm probably the only one here but I loved Tre this season. His comments about Rory were just hilarious especially in the finale when he said "Offering me to go on a holiday with Jadine, Lohit and Rory is like is like shoving a rusty screwdriver in my eye!" :lol:! :lol: !

His comments about Rory were just hilarious especially in the finale when he said "Offering me to go on a holiday with Jadine, Lohit and Rory is like is like shoving a rusty screwdriver in my eye!" :lol:! :lol: !

I laughed so much after he said that! :lol:

I didn't really like Tre. He was just...very annoying. I thought Christina should have won, but Simon did...so good on him! :D

Archived