The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which series of The Apprentice are you talking about? In Australia we have had 4 seasons of the Apprentice so far and I think the 5th on is starting soon. I'm not a big Donald Trump fan, but I love the show.

The UK version, it is the second series of the show with Sir Alan Sugar.

It's easy to understand. Every week they decide on a new Project Manager. If their team fails the project manager is automatically in the firing line. They can also choose 2 others to face the firing line with them. This reduces the project managers chances of being fired by 1/3 (obviously) And the winning team is safe for the week.

It's a great show - except for the loud women who cries and has a very annoying laugh.

• 4 weeks later...

I think the right person went this week, that hyper woman is still annoying though lol.

i love the apprentice. and im soo happy that jo went. she was really getting on my nervs. and i cant belive that sir allan sugar didnt fire her earlier, i mean shes crazy. i wonder who will go next wekk. :huh:

I think the right person went this week, that hyper woman is still annoying though lol.

i love the apprentice. and im soo happy that jo went. she was really getting on my nervs. and i cant belive that sir allan sugar didnt fire her earlier, i mean shes crazy. i wonder who will go next wekk. :huh:

Yeah, i know. He kind of seemed reluctant to fire her, he had to hear voices from above lol! I really want Ansel to go i just think he's useless.

Yeah, i know. He kind of seemed reluctant to fire her, he had to hear voices from above lol! I really want Ansel i just think he's useless.

he made a really bad project manager, dont you think? :huh:

i mean he wasnt even in control or anything!! :rolleyes:

Archived