The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christina should have won definitely. Simon just seemed like a little schoolboy. I did love Tre in the last episode when he said theat rusty screwdriver in the eye. It made me laugh. That Katie is becoming a bit of a celebrity now though, she was even on 8 out of 10 cats last night!

xxx

I think Sire Alan had some do sort of mini break down for the few seconds when he made that decision...what was he thinking? Kristina was by far and away the best candidate. I think time will show that Simon is just another bright pretty boy, plenty of idea, but no real staying power. Kristina had the lot. I hope he gives her a job anyway.

In 2/3 years time Kristina is the one I expect to have made it...Simon will still be swimming against the tide.

• 9 months later...

I am loving this programme. How bitchy was that team leader and she was very rude when telling them to shut up last night.

I am loving Lee, Simon and Alex. I am finding Ian very quiet at the moment ... I hope he gets to be team leader next week to see what he is really like.

2 Season of The Apprentice Rolled into one thread. :P

I'm so happy Apprentice is back! Bigger, better and funnier as ever. There are some big characters this year and I'm already loving Raef :lol:. This guy for me is a sophisticated version of Tre from season 3. :lol: [whom by the way I loved! :D] And we already have the Bitch of this year; Jenny! I detest her. She is the Katie of Season 3 :P. Jenny should have got fired instead of Shazia. I think Shazia had so much more to offer IMO.

I have to agree Love Raef... what a character! That accent is so funny too. :lol:

As for Jenny... what a B*tch! She properly stiched up Shazia and SAS fell for it too. She really was the weak link and was a really crap project manager but she knows how to work it in the board room... finding a scapegoat and shifting the blame!

She should have been fired not Shazia! :angry::(

I'm loving this series...but I can't stand Jenny. She's rude and insulting and I was close to throwing a cushion at the telly on Wednesday.

Anyway, my favourite candidates are: Alex (:wub:), Raef, Simon and Lucinda.

My reasons...

Alex: Well, apart from being seriously cute, he seems to be doing a good job in the tasks he's been in so far. I'm very interested to see how far he goes.

Raef: At first, I wasn't too keen on him. He just seemed a bit like Tre and I didn't know what to make of him. But I think he could be in with a good chance of going far. He did a great job as project manager and the team thought he did a brilliant job, so I really think he could have something.

Simon: He's just great! What's not to love about Simon?! :lol: He really kept the team spirit up on the task on Wednesday and I just love him! :D

Lucinda: Many would have completely cracked after an argument like that with Jenny, but she kept her cool and didn't completely lose it with her, which was a really brave and gutsy thing to do.

Why an earth Shazia was fired I don't know. Jenny should have gone. End of story.

Archived