The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

I don't know why but every time I think of Kevin the name Simon comes to me which is wrong.

I'm glad Kevin went he deserved to go and as a project manager he was rubbish and made some really stupid decisions a big one being, putting himself in charge of the pitch and then a few hours before preparing it. In the boardroom he just dug himself further in and not bringing Jenny in was a mistake he would have been less likely to be fired if she was in there.

He played it in the board room because when Clair said she thought Sara should be fired it felt as if he just went along with so that it could look as if all the blame was Sara's and everybody else in the group also felt like that.

Clair annoys me as does Alex.

Poor Sara got ganged on in the board room good on SAS for realizing what tosh they were talking and he stood up for her. She should have spoken up and stood up for herself. Worst was to come when they went home the way Lee [before this I thought he was alright] was laying into her made me want to slap him I really don’t see why he was going off at her.

Raef is such a sweetheart he stood up for her and in my eyes said the right thing.

SAS: This is not a football match. :lol:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Helene! :angry: Every episode she is always picking fights with Lucinda over the slightest thing. It is really starting to get on my nerves now. Then, she says that Lucinda is always picking fights with her... :rolleyes: I really hope that she gets fired soon.

I'm a bit peeved about Jennifer getting fired. Yes, she was an absolutely rubbish team-leader, but everybody is crap their first time. It seems that it was too late to be crap as team-leader. If it happened a few weeks ago, I think she would've been OK.

I was also a bit peeved over Alan Sugar's decision to fire Jenny. Okay, she's a complete bitch. BUT Clare was awful! She has been in that board-room countless times, yet she still manages to wiggle her way out of it. I hated how she was like "oh, I realized that the clock was white so we had to return it" - eh, wasn't she there when Jennifer was buying it? She could've said it to her then! :angry:

Sugar's excuse to keep the guy wasn't good enough. The "I was young once, and I was a little too enthusiastic at times" was pure rubbish. That guy was an absolute waste of space. He lied about the tennis-sabotage ordeal. He claimed that he knew about it but Jenny did it. LIE! We were shown him bribing the tennis-person with money asking him how much he'd like. :rolleyes:

Margaret was brilliant. "It seems that Edinburgh isn't what it used to be" :lol:

Oh well, my Jennifer is gone. It's such a shame that Alan favours the men over the women. :rolleyes:

Finally the witch is gone! & what a way! Getting caught lying red handed by Sugar in the boardroom! :lol: Loved it! I would have been even more happy if all of them got fired. None of them really appeal to me or seem to have the potential to be an Apprentice. Ah I love Lee! He made a great Team leader. :D Although he's enthusiasm is a little OTT at points . :P

Finally the witch is gone! & what a way! Getting caught lying red handed by Sugar in the boardroom! :lol: Loved it! I would have been even more happy if all of them got fired. None of them really appeal to me or seem to have the potential to be an Apprentice. Ah I love Lee! He made a great Team leader. :D Although he's enthusiasm is a little OTT at points . :P

I loved it! No more than she deserved and it was funny when SAS was saying all she does is use his words and turn them around in her favour. Never liked her.

The other Jennifer got fired because everytime she spoke she said something different and SAS what was all that about remembering when he was a young guy etc.

I have to agree all of them being fired would have been perfect I don't like any of them.

Lee was okay at first but then I lost all respect for him when he was shouting at Sara two weeks ago. First he wasn't in her group so he didn't know if she had done anything or not. No matter what the rest in that group said. They made her a scapegoat which SAS saw through. I just thought that was one situation he should have stayed away from.

My favourties are Lucinda the clip of her running was fab. Sara even though she annoyed me when she didn't stand up for herself when they were having a go at her and finally Raef what can I say he's just great his idea of wearing local clothes to fit in was funny.

Archived