The Apprentice

Guest aejdude

I think Ruth has real potential to be the next apprentice. Whenever she is in the board room she can really justify herself. I want her to win. But i doubt any female would end up winning this season!

I agree, i think ruth is good aswell but it's whether sir alan wants her or not.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted Jin to win, I thought he was quite cute! :P I then wanted Ansel to win but then he got fired, I was not happy! lol

Not sure who I want to win now, I'm quite undecided on them both, but if I was forced I think I'd go for Michelle. I want to know why they wer making such a big fuss about her being a former checkout girl, it was when she was 15!

II'm gutted Ruth didn't win. She's hilarious, especially when she couldn't get into her costume. At least she can have a laugh, which Michelle can't. Or at least she didn't really show she could

Michelle won?!? I haven't seen it this week, but I would have put money on Ruth winning!

Ruth was so much better at everything, I always thought the only reason Michelle lasted so long was because she was so bland and innofensive, whereaas Ruth really had some guts about her.

Ruth was the one who always seemed to be doing well at everything, whereas I barely noticed Michelle most of the time.

Archived