All Saints

*dW*

Gosh, Gabby is such a freakin b!tch! She keeps pushing Steve (or should I call him Russell Crow wannabe?) away, but gets all peeved when she thinks he's 'flirting' with someone else. Make up your mind FFS. Didn't she make a fool of herself? Wasn't she lucky Bart got it all on camera so she can watch it.

I hated the way everyone was treating Luke too. It wasn't his fault. I put it down to been all Dan's fault. My reasoning? Well if Dan had just agreed to have at least something small for a bucks night, then Luke wouldn't have done that. Or even if Dan wasn't even getting married, then it wouldn't have happened. And anyway the driver should have been watching where he was going. What happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions? I don't get why everyone was carrying on and blaming for Luke for it.

Ok, rant over. :P

Anyone else get the feeling Bart still have feelings for Erica? Or was he just thinking what might have been with Ann Marie. Probably bit of both I thought.

Edited by KaitieL

They don't really blame Luke, it's just that the prank was Luke's idea and he was the only one besides Dan who wasn't injured = easy target for venting. It was all good in the end.

I wish I'd been paying more attention to the wedding, I was just too tired to fully appreciate it :(. What I saw of it was adorable :wub:

I love Ricky and Dan :D

EDIT: Yeah, I was thinking Bart must have felt pretty awkward dancing with her.

Edited by emmasi

I loved the Dan an Ricki wedding, and i taped it :D yay :wub:

but poor Bart, i do feel sorry for him, i suppose it is a bit of both, i reckon he was thinking about Anne-Marie at least a bit.

do you think the tape that Bart got will come up again? like Gabby see's it? or o you think it'll just dissapear?

I hated the way everyone was treating Luke too. It wasn't his fault. I put it down to been all Dan's fault. My reasoning? Well if Dan had just agreed to have at least something small for a bucks night, then Luke wouldn't have done that. Or even if Dan wasn't even getting married, then it wouldn't have happened. And anyway the driver should have been watching where he was going. What happened to people taking responsibility for their own actions? I don't get why everyone was carrying on and blaming for Luke for it.

Luke was the one who organised the whole thing. He could have respected his brother's wishes and left him alone. Macca drove away at high speed at 3 in the morning in a national park with no headlights on, it would have been pretty difficult to avoid in my opinion. If Luke hadn't mentioned anything none of it would have happened.

How gross was it when they defibulated the guy whilst he was awake. Not a fun place to be. And poor Charlotte, she just wanted to know what was going on, it was getting pretty farcial in the end.

And the wedding, Bree was heaps funny with the tears, and Dan kissing Erica BEFORE the ceremony. :lol: Then the Jack/Gabby kiss, what a shocker. Can't wait for the fallout from that.

From today's Age,

"All Saints star Jolene Anderson is taking a break from the Seven medical drama to star in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Tell Me On a Sunday.

On All Saints, Anderson's character, nurse Erica Templeton, was married this week to fellow nurse Dan Goldman (Mark Priestley). Her final episode airs next month."

I hope they dont kill her off or write her out, as Dan and Erica are such a great couple.

I loved the wedding, trust Dan to get that pash in before the ceremony. I was pleased he made up with Luke. Erica looked lovely. Amy is annoying me intensely already and she has only been in two episodes. I think AS is going really well at present.

All Saints actor Mark Priestley has died.

The much-loved actor, 32, who played doctor Dan Goldman, is believed to have killed himself while suffering depression.

Cast members of the hit Channel 7 medical drama are in mourning after the news was broken today.

Seven will be issuing a statement later this morning.

Priestley was born in Perth and had wanted to become an actor from an early age, according to the All Saints website.

He moved to Sydney in 1997 and studied at the prestigious acting college NIDA.

According to the All Saints website, Priestley loved to "play golf, boules, tennis and go to the theatre".

He first appeared on the hit show in 2004 and was behind a huge ratings surge on Tuesday night after his character finally married that of fellow star Jolene Anderson, after a lengthy on-off screen relationship.

The episode topped the ratings in Sydney for the night.

The sudden death is the second recent trauma to hit All Saints, after actress Virginia Gay was mugged in Sydney - allegedly by two thugs accused of later killing a man.

And it comes months after Australia's TV community was rocked by the Sydney suicide of Channel 10 newsreader Charmaine Dragun.

From here

What's going to happen to Dan now... :unsure: