All Saints

*dW*

My dad toold me on the way home from School :(

my thought an prayers are with his friends and family, i can't even begin to imagine what they're going through, or what Mark was going through :(

Mark was one of my favourites, i hope they don't replace him, it wouldn't be the same..

RIP Mark :(

If this day couldn't get any worse for All Saints,

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24254635-2,00.html

ALL Saints star Jolene Anderson has been injured in a car crash.

The news comes as the show's fans reel from the death of actor Mark Priestley, who played her on-screen lover.

Logie nominee Anderson plays nurse Erica Templeton in the Channel 7 series.

Her character married Priestley's nurse Dan Goldman after an on-off relationship in Tuesday's episode.

Anderson was returning home from a matinee performance of Tell Me On A Sunday - her new musical - when her vehicle was struck by a truck.

She is understood to have sustained an arm injury, which has required a sling.

An understudy was forced to cover for the actress in last night's performance at the Seymour Centre in Sydney.

A staffer at Kookaburra Theatre, which produces the show, was unable to comment on when Anderson was expected to return to her leading lady role.

She was informed of the Priestley tragedy today.

A spokesman saida she was "in shock" and had no comment to make.

I found out at uni this morning. It is so incredibly sad. :( My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, cast and crew of All Saints. He's a Perth boy too!

I watched the Dan/Erika wedding last night. It was such an amazing episode. I hope they don't replace Dan. No one could replace him.

Jesus Christ, a car crash too! What the hell is wrong with this year!?

Heath Ledger dies, Virginia Gay gets bashed, Isabel Lucas is in a car crash, Todd Lasance is in a car crash, Mark Priestly commits suicide, Jolene Anderson is in a car crash...

I think it's the Channel 7 studios that are cursed!

I'm afraid to ask what's next!

Edited by emmasi

If the Channel 7 studios are cursed then I'm in trouble !!!

I remember Mark coming in at 8am one morning hung over with Wil and they were just laughing and carrying on. Its such a tradgey that he took his life. He was so well loved and respected there.

I remember the last time I saw him.. He joked around saying that they (Him, Wil and Andrew) were going to tie me up so I couldn't leave.. And always stay there to make coffee.

I really do hope that they don't write him out like they did to John Ritter (8 Simple Rules actor who died). I believe he should die heroic on their honeymoon or something?? Who knows. Thats my imagination ^_^

It's a bit hard to film a heroic onscreen death when he's not around to do it :P/ :(

This whole situation has been getting to me... I almost cried in class today because I accidentally thought about him while trying to avoid thinking about how boring class was lol. That would have been embarrassing...

I wonder if there'll be some kind of acknowledgment of his death before tomorrow night's episode... I was thinking maybe they could dedicate it to him, but then I thought that it would be better to do that when his final ep goes to air...

It's a bit weird to be worrying about the death of someone I didn't even know. I just... liked him.

Edited by emmasi