All Saints

*dW*

Yep. It is.

I really liked the episode..except the tourniquet guy. Gabby's reaction to Zoe

I assume that's the last of her

, Rikki stressing about Dan, (Noel) guy and his wife...the flashbacks were cool.

Von's story was pretty sad...I hope she doesn't get in trouble.

ETA: Oh, and PissedOff!Charlotte. How could I forget. :P I love that they have finally brought her into the forefront again. Next week looks good too..confrontations in the park.

Upcoming Episodes. *SPOILERS*

Ep #437 - Justice For None

July 1, 2008

*SPECIAL TIME 9:30*

Rhiannon arranges a rendezous with a less-than-impressed Charlotte- but things have barely had a chance to get heated before they get caught up in a shocking hit and run!

Later Rhiannon tells Charlotte she really wants to sort things out, saying that if Charlotte will write a letter admitting responsibility, she'll hppily tear it up. But Charlotte has a threat of her own. Frustrated by the way things are being handled internally, she's seen her solicitor about filing a defamation case against Rhiannon - and she wants Frank to act as a witness in court for her.

Meanwhile, Von's refugee drama becomes more complex and she's forced to ask Mike for help, but he refuses to prescribe any drugs without a face-to-face consultation with the patients.

It's also the day of Dan and Erica's registry office wedding, but after a stressful day in the ED, it doesn't look like the ceremony is going to go to plan. In fact, when Dan appears to get cold feet, it looks like the wedding is off!

Fearless and Searching

Ep #438 (11.26)

Tuesday July 8

8:30pm

This week on ALL SAINTS, Charlotte’s day in court yields an unexpected result.

A young woman is torn between the friend she’s always loved and the man she is in love with.

Steve’s treatment of a woman he obviously knows has Gabrielle wondering about her feelings for him.

:o wow! looks like an actioned pact week! thanks for the spoilers =D

Dan and Ericas wedding better happen

:angry: but at least we'll get to see dan for the first time in too long!

i noticed Noel too =] but i couldn't put my finger on who he was on H&A then in walks my sister and 'hey look! it's Noel' :lol:

Edited by zzazzb

• 3 weeks later...

this was on the All Saints Message board, so i'm not too sure about it's Credibilty, although i really hope it's true

Finally Dan is going to stick up for Erica. Rhonda tells Dan that he's making the worst mistake of his life by marrying Erica. He tells his mum to shut up and tells her that if she ever makes him choose between her and Erica, he's going to choose Erica everytime. Finally.

Hopefully this means more Erica and Dan time now that he's put he's mother in her place.

Go Dan!

and this is from all saints throng for july 22

This week on ALL SAINTS, Erica’s hens’ night end abruptly when a pole dancing class goes wrong but a parent’s love gives her an insight into Rhonda’s behaviour.

Dan dreams erotic dreams about Erica’s pole dancing class but the reality is a much more down to earth affair. Bree has arranged the class as the first part of a hens’ celebration. But when the instructor Caitlin (“Kitty Kat”) comes off the pole, the celebrations come to an end. Caitlin has injured her wrist after what appears to be a minor dizzy spell.

But with Charlotte struggling to find her balance between her new 2-IC duties and doctoring the woman, will she miss a far more sinister diagnosis?

does anyone reckon they're true? i can never tell and i don't want to get my hopes up, especially for the first one.